10 Baby Shower Favors For A Girl
Sugar and spice, and everything nice, that’s what little girls are made of. If you or a loved one is expecting a baby girl and are throwing a gender themed baby shower, it is appropriate to give out favors to reflect the joyous occasion. Everyone loves the sweetness a newborn brings and you can share this excitement by giving them a unique and memorable pink baby shower favor that reflects this sentiment.
For baby shower favors for a girl, we recommend the following souvenirs to be given to your guests. Not only will these gifts be used because they are so practical but enjoyed as well.
1. Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice Sugar Bowl – The size of this sugar bowl is quite impressive in person and is one of the largest baby shower favors on the market today. Pre-packaged for your convenience, just place on your tables. For an extra touch of sweetness, we recommend filling with sugar cubes!
2. Pink Ice Cream Bowls – Since girls are so sweet, ice cream is just the right treat to remember them. There are quite a selection of ice cream bowls that will fit your theme perfectly from traditional shaped cups to ice cream martini shaped bowls for the trendy mom-to-be.
3. She’ll Soon See Her Feet Again Pedicure & Manicure Kit – Girls, young and old, love being pampered! And the girls attending your baby shower will appreciate this useful favor. It comes complete with everything you need for an on-the-go manicure or touch up. It’s also a great pun on the mom-to-be’s feet that surely she can’t see at the moment!
4. Pink Towel Cakes – The mom-to-be is sure to receive little washcloths for her newborn which is a staple for every baby layette. Share this with your guests by giving them ingenious little faux cakes – which look as good as the real thing – but only made out of washcloths! Pre-packaged for your convenience and relatively inexpensive, these make charming reminders.
5. Pink Brownie Pops – all the sweetness in a charming little brownie ball with a stick attached can be made at home or purchased on line. Edible favors are sure to be eaten and enjoyed! Think floral, baby faces or initial designs for baby showers.
6. Pink Egg Shaped “Time for Baby” Kitchen Timers – let’s face it, besides changing diapers, a new mom spends a lot of time in the kitchen warming bottles and cleaning them! The perfect gift for your guests to enjoy is a kitchen timer – it’s useful, practical and makes fun kitchen decor!
7. “Little Notes” Notebooks – a handy little notebook that your guests can fit into their purse or car, these are personalized with the baby shower information and comes complete with a matching pen. Adorable and affordable!
8. Photo Frames – are a classic and timeless favor and perfect for your guests to display and remember your newborn! Remember that if you are sending out photos of your newborn to include a picture that will fit into the size frame you give to your guests.
9. A Single Pink Rose – a single rose is a very sweet gesture to be given. There are many keepsake roses made of wood, crystal and capodimonte porcelain which can be kept for years to come.
10. Lip Balms – Personalized or in themed colors, lip balms are the perfect gift so your guests can pucker up and give sweet kisses to both you and your newborn.
For many more unique and modern baby shower favors and gift ideas, browse the web to find the perfect reminder of your day!